Saturday, November 26, 2005

Nick and Jessica.........need I say more......

Nope I won't! HA! No high on my list of worries. Just wanted you to think that I live through the pages of People Mag. Don't get me wrong, I love their crossword, cause it is so easy, and when I finish it, I feel smart. Guess who's house is all decorated for Christmas??? Mine, I love decorating the day after Thanksgiving. I do not abuse myself by going to Walmart door busters. So I have the strength, and all my limbs to decorate my house. By the way, I will not be at any malls shopping this year. I shopped online, and it will be delivered next week. YIPPIE! Let me tell you, it is awesome! Plus I found deals where it was free shipping, so hello, no having to drive, and waste precious petrol was fab! Well, it is one of those rare sunny days in FW, so I am going to go hang my Christmas lights. Look out neighbors, I will win!!! Just kiddin!

Hope everyone had a nummy Thanks giving! I know I did....worked 8 hours of it. UGH...I don't hold enough rank yet to get holidays off.

PEACE OUT!
Jen

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

Hon - you drink WAY too much caffeine! Congrats on the lights. Are we ever going for coffee?? sheesh.

Lynnae said...

Jen doesn't blog anymore...

Poop!

Lynnae said...

Soooo.... you changed the "face" of your blog, but you're still NOT BLOGGING!!

Whatev.

;)