Monday, November 21, 2005

It's Greek to Me!

I have to go to Greece. This is my must do in 06! Have you seen the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? I have, and I fell in love with the little island she was at. I want to go there this spring. What is funny is now that I do not work for a major airline. I want to go to Greece. So I could have flown round trip for like 100 bucks. Oh well. My new goal, is to pick a country a year. Study it, learn some important bits of the language, and go for a week or two. Greece is going to be the honeymoon Pom and I never had. He had to leave for Japan right after we got married. And then we have been dirt poor for ever! But now things are looking up, and I want to "Live" If any of you have had the pleasure of traveling to Greece, please let me know of where to stay what to do. I am not the "Touristy gaudy american" type. I want low key cultural immersion, aka chillin on the beach with a gyro! The hardest thing about this trip will be convincing Pom to go. He is comfortable in his surroundings, which is politically correct for RUT! HA ok, I have to digress here, I heard this new politically correct term which has provided me with endless laughs. Differed Success, which is the proper way to say Failure. Use it today! It is great. Honey, looks like you are having differed success in your career! HA! It still cracks me up.

Take Care all!
Jen

No comments: