Monday, November 21, 2005

Cosmos are yummy!

Ok I put it out there. I openly enjoy cosmos. The drink alone, says you are high maintenance. I drink them, to celebrate that fact! Just kidding, anyone who knows me knows, I "ain't" high maintenance. Maybe high on life, and that is about it. But they are yummy. I am having one this evening.(a once in a blue moon luxury) Then I am takin a bubble bath! Here is my recipe!

2-3 oz Cranberry juice (I like white cranberry, apple cranberry, and cranraspberry)
1-2 oz Smirnoff Cranberry Vodka (if I am feeling rich, I grab the Grey Goose)
1 oz Triple sec
fresh lime
cranberry skewer for garnish
Ice
Put all the goodies in your handy cocktail shaker, and shake what yo mama gave ya!
Personally, I like to dance when I do this, it is more fun. Pour into a martini glass, now this is key. Do not try to drink a cosmo out of your hello kitty plastic cup. NO! This needs to be enjoyed in the full ambiance of, what is a COSMO! Hey, and don't go cryin, but Jen I can't get martini glasses. I have 2 words for you DOLLAR STORE. I got these beautiful cobalt blue ones. And they rock. Look just like the ones at Pier One. Aight!

Now Drink and Enjoy. Remeber to drink responsibly. And never blog and drink at the same time. You never know what secrets you may devulge, or worse yet, the spelling mistakes you could make. UGH! The horror!

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Girl, you still make my sides split. "Don't drink and blog"... that's my new motto.

And now all we have are Sex and the City re-runs. *tear*