Friday, November 18, 2005

NEWS FLASH!
High doses of caffeine will get you to your target heart rate while sitting!

Little tidbit for those who do not consume large amounts of coffee. Caffeine is my crutch, I use it in place of actual sleep and rest! Works wonders! LOVE IT! Just kidding, yes some days I do consume more than the FDA recommended amount of caffeine. Good Times! Well it is that time of year again, for Turkey and _______. The blank is for you to fill in. Mine will be Turkey and Family. This year Thanksgiving is at my parents place. And it will be a small gathering. Thank Goodness! Some of my extending family, those with 2 first names, make me crazy! And the dogs, do not get me started. Everyone has their own dog as a personal accessory. There are like 6 little dogs, chasing each other. Begging for your turkey. (which if you do feed them, will make them sick) hmmmm and idea....No I don't, they bug me, but I am not the cruel type. What's even better than that is watching the "Recovered Alcoholics" interact with the box wine boozing self proclaimed Alcoholics. I just get my plate, snag the one good TV tray that does not wobble, and watch the show. It is a feast for the eyes. And when it is all over, I give Thanks that I only have to see these nut jobs a few times a year. So this year, I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving, with my family. (the ones I like) Enjoying the serenity of non disfunction.....for once.

GOBBLE GOBBLE!

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

Would love to have coffee with you. Sunday?? Give me a ring-a-ding: 253-861-5414 cell.

Jen said...

um bug, you just put your cell out there for the world. You ready for that? I will give you a ring, but you know, my blog is very popular...It is on cnn all the time. For breaking news, they check here!

Ha! Just kiddin!

cami said...

Score!

I've got Bugs cell number!

And Jen, you are SO funny.

And the pic is gorgeous, girlie-supersize that baby!

Cami