Friday, November 04, 2005

My first official Blog thing. Thanks to Lynnae I have a new outlet for all of my creativity. (yeah right ) :) I it is 6:00 am and I am almost have way through my day! WHEEE! I work from 3:0oam - 12noon, so I get up at 1:45am. GRAH!!! Thank God for Coffee! All I need now is to invent caffeinated eye drops and I will be good to go! The good thing is I have the rest of the day to enjoy in a nice semi - commits state. Hey I just made that word up, semi-commits. Now that I am easing back into work life, I am trying to make more time to paint. I have gotten into doing some abstract painting on the side, when I have a chance. Which is usually never, with a 9 year old who has cheer practice all the time. (go figure, I have a daughter who like cheering) and a 2 year old daughter who likes running around all the time. And no, I have not subcumbed to purchasing a mini van. I'm sorry, I know they work for some folks, but for me, I can't cross over that bridge. It just is not in my character. I tried the SUV Suburban Assalut vehicle for a bit. But with gas prices so high, I had to put a stop to that. I like to keep my money, thank you very much, oh yeah, and save the environment too. I am back to sedan land now. Just 4 doors, don't need anymore. It it is good to see folks doing great, living all over, havin fun! I am soooo lame, I have not ventured out of Federal Way! Well I did live in Brown's Point for a bit, and that is considered Tacoma! I know, world traveler. One of these days I tell ya! I have been to some cool places in Mexico though. Ixtapa and Cancun! Let me tell you Playa del Carmen is the most beautiful place! I hope it will be ok after Hurricane Wilma hit it. I will have to ramble more later!

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

Jen!! Woo Hoo, girl! I'm glad you ventured into the land of blogging - waaay easier to keep up with folks. I almost spit out my coffee at the minvan comment. Yeah, tears I was laughing so hard. I'll add you as a link to my page so I can check in on ya. Hello's to the girls and Pom. :) Love ya!

Jen said...

Pom is awesome! We are about to celebrate the big 10 years next Friday! My kiddos are cute as ever, ofcourse I am impartial. This is so rad! I am going to send bloggin to some of my other friends, It is funner than email!

cami said...

Hi Jen! Isn't Bug great-I am now a blogger,too, and I must say I really enjoy it despite having nothing much to say. Cheaper than long-distance calls at any rate. I am jealous, by the way, that you live in Federal Way-I live in freakin' Misissippi. Just wanted to say hello and congrats on 10 years with Pom!